SUMMON OF SARIEL Cast List:
You guys are all so awesome – GREAT AUDITIONS!
Missoula: Here we come!!
GRADUATE: Erica Dawn Noble
CLAY: Dylan Petit
SPIRIT: Christen Bella Hope McInnis
SARIEL: Mathew Goodrich
BLIND GIRL: Delany Harrington
YOUNG WOMAN: Haley Smith
OLD LADY: Nora Minch
SUICIDE: Macie Buckingham
GUARDIAN ANGEL: Michael Kosmann
4 SARIEL ATTENDENTS & ONSTAGE LIGHTING EFFECT handlers:
Chandra Rose Mclaury
SOUND: Kaitlyn Smith & Cosette Mccave
LIGHTING: Trevor Williams
SET CREW: Antonio Hammontree, Shaena Noble, Maddie Schell, Mia Anderson
Next week we will be announcing the title of our One-Act Festival play and begin organization for our trip to the annual Montana Thespian Festival in Missoula MT. First meeting – Wednesday, November 7.
See if you qualify to AUDITION:
Billings West Drama is currently active in the International Thespian Society – Troupe #5481
- Students who are active in West High Drama play productions begin accumulating ITS points.
- WHD students who excel in any aspect of the theatre productions are invited to join ITS!
- Each Feb, Billings West Drama attends the MT Thespian Play Festival in Missoula, MT.
- A total of 10 points is required to be inducted (See point system information HERE)
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDITIONING and ATTENDING the annual Montana Thespian Festival.
- Accumulated AT LEAST 10 TOTAL Thespian Points by Dec 1 of the curent year (NEW APPLICANTS).
- Accumulated AT LEAST 2 NEW Thespian points (via ANY participation in West High Drama fall play production) by Dec 1 of the current year (RETURNING THESPIANS).
- Attend AT LEAST ONE Drama/Thespian Club meeting prior to AUDITIONS.
- Be in good academic standing (passing all classes).
- Participate in FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES throughout December and January of the current year.
Great show everyone!
Looking forward to the next one.
Thespian Festival One-Act AUDITIONS DEC 4th!
WEST HIGH’S DRACULA Cast:
Just in Time for Halloween! Our FALL play is the gory, horror genre classic Dracula. I chose an adaptation by William McNulty that captures the dark, eerie and twisted tale of good vs. evil. Please share this post on your FB, Twitter … etc etc etc…
Wednesday, October 24 – 3:30pm after school special!
Thursday – Saturday, October 25 – 27: 7:30pm (2pm Matinee Sat, 10/27)
Auditions were great! Here is our AMAZING CAST!
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR / STAGE MANAGER: Miranda Nelson
COUNT DRACULA: Dylan Petit
VAN HELSING: Brynt Block
ROBERT RENFIELD: Hunter Hash
MONSTER/WEREWOLF: Wyatt Devera
MARGARET SULLIVAN: Erica Noble
LUCY WESTFAL: Christen McInnis
DR. THOMAS SEWARD: Clayton Foust
MINA GRANT: Elizabeth Harp
NORBERT BRIGGS: Bob Scharwz
JONATHAN HARKER: Josh Halle
5 BRIDES of DRACULA:
3 GIRLS – DREAM/GRAVE CHILD DANCERS:
CAST and CREW of Dracula:
I’ve uploaded PDF copies of the rehearsal schedule.
The dates and scenes covered are SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEASE attend ALL rehearsals when you are scheduled – notify me immediately in case of emergency absence.
You can view, download and print the schedule below:
For CALENDAR view and print, click HERE
For LIST view and print, click HERE
For SCENE / CHARACTER breakdown and list, click DRACULA SCENES
We are ready to go!
Please bring SCRIPT, PENCIL, comfortable/movable clothes AND and a POSITIVE, ENERGETIC ATTITUDE to each and every rehearsal.
Thanks to Leilani Cheney for making this amazing promo video this week!
HERE (list format): Almost, Maine Schedule – List Format
REQUIRED ALMOST, MAINE DOCUMENTS:
Here is a GREAT Class Guide prepared for Almost, Maine by Geva Theatre Center:
Almost, Maine – Student Guide
I’m VERY excited to get this show on stage! Let’s GO!
“Prologue” “Her Heart” and “They Fell” on Monday!
Brief Overview (please download schedule for specific times and actor call):
- 1st Two Weeks of Nov: Each scene will meet ONCE a week for a 1-hour “BLOCKING & REVIEW”.
- 2nd Two Weeks of Nov: Each scene will meet TWICE a week for a 1-hour “REVIEW & RUN”.
- THANKSGIVING WEEK: Monday and Tuesday – ALL MEET for RUN-THROUGH
- SHOW WEEK (Nov 28 – Dec 3): ALL REQUIRED – No conflicts/Dress Rehearsals!
WHTT (West High Thespian Troup) will be attending the Montana State Thespian Festival this February 3rd and 4th!
• We will be requesting a 3/4 hour time slot to perform a 30 minute/one-act play.
• The play will be co-directed by Kevin Floyd and Michelle Portra, under the supervision of WHD Director Daniel Pestle.
• We are in the play selection process now.
• Play Title and AUDITION DATE will be posted soon!
Please see Mr. Pestle in the auditorium office for more information on West High Thespians.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO AUDITIONED!!!
If you did not get a part, its not because you didn’t do GREAT – KEEP AUDITIONING!
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE of your part with a NAME/YES in the comment section.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: DOMINIQUE GROENE
STAGE MANAGEMENT TEAM: Erica Noble, Meg Schwarz, Nora Minch, Brandon Bickham
LIGHTING DESIGN: Kiersten Koter, Miranda Nelson
STAGE / ART DESIGN: Kayla Taylor, Miriam Jaworski
SOUND DESIGN: Bekka Foreman/Amber Rice
PROPS & COSTUMES: Brianna Scoles
WYATT DEVERA (Pete) & KAREN HESER (Ginette)
TRAVIS WELCH (East) & KENDRICK HAUNT (Glory)
Sad & Glad
JASON BRADLEY (Jimmy); MADDY DRAKE (Sandrine)
TRACIE BULKLIE /RACHEL SEYLER (Waitress) alter. nights
GRACE HEIN (Marvalyn) & KEANE HAUNT (Steve)
Getting it Back
MAGGIE PETERSON (Gayle) and DYLAN PETIT (LENDALL)
WYATT DEVERA (Pete)
JACOB GUY (Randy) & KEANE HAUNT (Chad)
Where it Went
BRYNT BLOCK (Phil) & MICHELLE MULLOWNEY (Marci)
Story of Hope
EMILY SAMPLE (Hope) & DYLAN HAWK (Daniel/Man)
Seeing the Thing
MIKALAH IVERSON (Rhonda) & CLAYTON FOUST (Dave)
WYATT DEVERA (Pete) & KAREN HESER (Ginette)
DON”T Forget to —> Enter your WHD SHIRT ORDER!
Put NAME and SIZE in the T-Shirt post.
AND Share the WHD Facebook Page
Click the Almost, Maine poster to go to FB ➜➜➜
Auditions for Almost, Maine will be immediately after school on Tuesday, October 25th. They will last until the last person leaves and will be primarily improvisational games and cold duo readings. Hope to see your there!
Production Dates: December 1, 2 & 3 2011 7:00pm (Saturday Matinee)
← Click the Almost, Maine poster to the left for a play synopsis and character descriptions.
First Read-through rehearsal: Thursday (3:15 – 5:00) Mandatory
Flexible Rehearsal Schedule (per individual duo scene)
Download AUDITION FORM: audition form ALMOST, MAINE